Search Networking Community
In order to Search the Networking Community you must be a registered user of the Advanced Careers web site. Only JHU students, alumni and faculty can join the network and they must Opt-in to the networking community in the registration form.
If you have already created an Advanced Careers profile then in the upper right hand corner of this window you will have a link to the Networking Community. Click that link to search the Networking Community. If that link is not there then you opted not to join the Networking Community when you registered.
If you would like to join the Community follow these steps:
- Click on Your Details (in the menu in the upper right hand corner of the browser).
- Click on Edit > Update your Profile
- Click on the Background tab
- Locate: OPTIONAL - Do you wish to participate in the Networking Community to be able to contact students and alumni? and change your response to YES and complete the rest of the form.
- In 3-5 days your profile will be reviewed by JHU staff and you will be granted access to the Networking Community
Submit an Announcement or Job/Internship Posting
To submit information please send an email to
with the requested information.
Please be sure include as much information as possible about the event. Items we would like to know are:
- Sponsor Company/Organization, with link to website
- Date and time
- Any RSVP requirements
- Your name and connection to Johns Hopkins (if any)
Job and Internship Postings
- Position Title
- Application Due Date
- Brief summary and link to full position description and/or application
- Any special application instructions
- Your name and connection to Johns Hopkins (if any) and/or company contact
Feedback for Site
Please alert us to any problems you discover with the site or any recommendations for additional resources.